Monday, May 16, 2011

Caffeine


I just thought that this was fun a little visualization to end the night (and probably about the most random thing ever), and it may not even count as the type of information visualizations we see in class. I just thought it was pretty interesting and ironically appropriate. It was thought of by David McLandless (video below this post) and he actually has a few books that have visualizations such as these which I thought were pretty interesting.

Anyway, this visualization is basically a grid graph of common coffee and calories and how much of each is actually found on common drinks we consume everyday. Then they correlate it with activities that you could equate to the corresponding amounts.


2 comments:

  1. Well, now I know to buy iced coffee XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I gotta cut down on the Big Macs. I always thought they were an excellent source of caffeine...

    ReplyDelete